Officially Over

8:25 PM Unknown 1 Comments

I decided to show you guys a few pictures from my prom and graduation. I'm only showing you guys six pictures because in the other photos my eyes were either closed, I was frowning or the picture was a tad blurry. Believe it or not, I actually don't like taking a ton of photos... 


This was at graduation, after I received my diploma. 
My friend Deirdre sent me this picture. I thought it was so awesome that someone took a picture of us throwing our caps in the air.  

On July 19th and the 21st, I had my prom and graduated from high school. It is now officially over and I cannot be more excited to go to college and start accomplishing my dreams.
Prom was a wonderful experience and I had an amazing time. After getting all dolled up and wearing a fancy dress, I felt like I was in an episode of Gossip Girl. I spent the whole night dancing and best believe I dropped like it's hot multiple times. My dress was from Faviana in eggplant. I went with an old Hollywood glamour hairstyle and makeup.

It still hasn't hit me yet that I am a high school graduate, even though I am sitting across from my diploma. It's such a surreal experience knowing that the six years I've spent at middle school and high school is now over. I'm probably never ever going to see all of my 187 classmates. It feels weird knowing that there is life outside high school.

Later this week I'm going to show you guys my after prom outfit and my graduation dress!
Hope you guys enjoyed your day,xoxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely GORGEOUS with this prom dress! You can find more prom gowns on our website.

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.