Making Waves

8:23 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Hey guys!
So I'm finally showing you guys my last day of high school outfit!  Like the first day of school, I like to look extra cute on the last day of school.This skirt is freaking cool. It reminds me of waves. I decided to have the skirt as the main focus of the outfit so I paired it with a white tank. I wore the gold bracelet to accentuate the gold in the belt ( which came with the skirt). I felt that the ruffles on the heels didn't clash with the pattern on the skirt.

Prom is on Wednesday and I'm extremely excited. I can't wait to drop it like it's hot on the dance floor. Then on Friday, I am officially graduating high school. I can't believe everything is moving so fast. Soon I'm going to be boarding a plane to Indiana. Ahhhh!! I definitely have to cherish this summer and make some new memories. 

Hope you guys enjoyed your day, xoxo. 
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes, Tank, Bracelet: My mother's but it's basically mine now, ahah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.