Sporty Chic

9:48 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Hey guys!
So yesterday my friend Jenn and I did a photoshoot. It was a fun experience. Usually I'm the one who takes my own photos, so having someone else take my pictures was pretty cool. The look I was going for was sporty chic hence the gym shorts and my fur vest.
 
Yeah, I basically had only one facial expression for this whole photoshoot. Jenn kept on telling me to smile but I actually dislike my smile. I need to start practicing it in the mirror. 
 
The background was pretty dirty, ahah. There was basically garbage everywhere. It's kinda crazy seeing the disrespect people have for the environment. 
I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures. I look forward to doing more photoshoots with friends.

Hope you guys enjoyed your day,xoxo.

Fur Vest: F21
Shorts: Modell's
Corset: Mother's
Shoes: Marshall's

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.