Floral Me Crazy

1:37 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys,
I apologize for the not so great quality of these pictures. When my dad told me that his phone didn't take that great pictures, I didn't believe him, opps. I'm actually going to invest in a really good quality camera (Finally!!).

Anyway, my friend Kim made me this flower crown and I decided to style this outfit around it. I actually haven't wore this outfit out yet but I soon will. I thought that the flower crown, floral shorts and beading on the shirt will be overkill but apparently not. Overall, I really like this outfit. I might wear it on Saturday if I go to a college meet up in the city.

Hope you guys enjoy your day, xoxo.

Flower Crown: Made by Kim
Shirt & Bracelet: Mother's
Shorts: Sears
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

P.S. you guys should follow my friend Nadia on twitter and tumblr. She's been an amazing person answering all my ridiculous questions on twitter, so I decided to shout her out!







You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.