Power Shot

4:12 PM Unknown 3 Comments

Hey guys,
I hate wearing coats, so instead I wear a cardigan, a jean jacket and a fur vest together to keep me warm. It surprisingly works, especially when the weather is 30 degrees and above. 
New York has been surprisingly cold recently and I can't stay outside for more than a few minutes even when I wear a proper coat. I'm afraid to go back to Indiana when the semester starts because the weather has been quite frightful over there. 

I took these pictures with my new camera I got for Christmas. Bless my parents for even buying me a camera. I received a Canon Power Shot SX510 HS. Nothing overly fancy, but I love it regardless.
It's quite embarrassing how I can barely work a camera or even edit my pictures. It's a learning process, I assume. At least all these pictures are the same size. 
I'm happy at how these pictures turn out, especially since I struggled so much at the beginning.

                 Hope y'all have a nice day and stay warm, xoxo.             
 Cardigan, Jacket, Vest, Shoes, Leggings: F21 
                         Crop top: Charlotte Russe
                     Necklace: Gift

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Loving the fur and acid wash denim combo, very unusual and a great way of staying warm and stylish! The detail on the boots is a very nice touch and that necklace is such a faaab present, I love it!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And yeah that would be nice, lemme check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber u look great girl keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.