Last Minute Holiday Outfit Ideas

1:54 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys,
Since Christmas is tomorrow, here's a last minute post on some last minute holiday outfit ideas!
This is my first time doing this type of blog post, so I hope y'all enjoy it.
I've been super busy with college and life so sorry for the lack of frequent posts. My blog photographer is going to spend a semester abroad, so I have no idea what I'm going to do. Guess I have to go back to taking my own photos.
I will try to post some New Years Eve outfit ideas.

Hope y'all have a great day and Happy Holidays to all! 

Sleek Velvet
Big trend this season is velvet! It's everywhere. This Forever 21 dress isn't actual velvet but it looks and feel like it! I love this outfit; it's cool and mysterious. It's great if you're going to out to eat for the holidays!

    Dress: F21 
Shoes: Nasty Gal
Necklace: Lulu's
Fedora: F21 




If you're going to a formal dinner or event, definitely wear a dress! Try a dress with dark greens or reds for a festive feeling. Try cut outs if you're feeling daring. 
Dress:Nasty Gal
Shoes: F21
Bracelet:Lulu's

This outfit is something I will wear for Christmas! I tend to always wear dresses but this year I'm wearing a leather skirt and sweater. Nevertheless, you can never go wrong with a dress and some heels!
Dress:TopShop
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Lulu's
Bag: Chanel Boy Bag
If you're feeling a tad more festive, go for something with rhinestones or glitter! I paired red heels with this outfit to emphasize the red rhinestones on the skirt.
Skirt: Chicwish
Shoes:Lulu's
Shirt: Chicwish
Bag:F21

Midi skirts are huge this season and prefect for the holidays! If you're going to wear an A-line midi skirt, go all out with a statement necklace and heels!

Skirt: Chicwish
Top :Chicwish
 Necklace: Chicwish
Shoes: Lulu's


This is more of a casual outfit; something I would wear around close friends and family. Joggers are a big trend this season, so I  incorporated it into the outfit. You can definitely dress joggers up with heels and a nice top. I styled this outfit around the shoes, since I wanted them to be the main focus.
Top: Topshop
Joggers: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
Shoes: Heels.com
Bracelet: F21

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.