Pleather and Afros

12:32 PM Unknown 2 Comments

 

 

Hey guys, 
 This was my after prom outfit. I wanted to go for more of a edgy look and I think my crop top and pleather mini skirt did the job. My heels aren't the most comfortable shoes in the world, but they're tall and animal print (what else could I ask for?) I felt extremely bad ass in this outfit. I'm definitely looking forward to an event where I can wear this outfit again.

Initially, when summer started, I thought that I would blog more often; however, that is not the case. I take pictures with my phone and recently I managed to break my new phone. It was actually my second phone I broke in a month and my ninth phone in 7 years. Needless to say, my parents aren't pleased. They are actually threatening to keep me phoneless until college starts, but I think that's cruel and  unusual punishment, which is illegal in America (thank you AP Gov). Even though I'm phoneless, I'm still going to blog as frequently as I can.

Hope you guys enjoy your day, xoxo

Top: Joyce Leslie
Skirt:Local Boutique
Shoes:F21

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.