Unexpressed Potential...Literally

5:53 PM Unknown 8 Comments

Recently I've been so uninspired with everything in my life and I want to do nothing but stay in my bed until my soul rots.
So overly dramatic I know...

But seriously, I'm not entirely happy with what I blog about or even my style of blogging. I feel like I'm not entirely expressing myself properly to whomever the hell reads my blog. How ironic since my blog name is Unexpressed  Potential...but unexpressed potential causes pain... and a lot of teen angst apparently.

I'm going to change a lot about this blog. In the beginning, I tried to make it more professional and stayed away from these types of posts, but now I feel like my blog is lacking something....perhaps originality... I don't know. 
I'm my biggest critic and maybe I'm being extremely hard on myself...

Anyway this post are some pictures that somewhat gives me some inspiration in life.


I apologize for my ranting but I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. Some of y'all are silent readers, but I'm over 5,100 views on blogger and I'm really thankful. 
I also made a Facebook page for my blog so please like it to stay updated on when I post! 

Hope y'all had a great day,xoxo.

 All pictures are from Tumblr.



You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. I really want that ironic t-shirt haha! And if I could have the pink hair that'd be great <3 following you back doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, I actually want the purple/blue hair. Thank you! Enjoy your day,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear that you're deciding do change your blogging style to do something tht is more YOU!! we can't wait to see your new posts and hope you start to enjoy it more!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking you time to comment. I'm also excited too. I hope you guys enjoy it :)
      Amber,xoxo.

      Delete
  4. Heeeeen ! I want the blu and purple hair ! ^___^
    Beautiful pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I waaaaant that t-shirt, Oh my god. I just want it. I will wear it everyday *-*

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/2014/01/j13-colorless.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with this inspiration!<3 beautiful blog x
    Bekardi and Furs

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.