Shampain

8:29 PM Unknown 10 Comments







Hey Guys! 
This was today's outfit. This blue dress is basically my version of the 'LBD'; I wear it a lot. It's extremely versatile and I can dress it up or down. Today, I decided to toughen it up, hence the leather jacket! 

Have you guys notice anything different? I'm not wearing the pearl necklace. My mother finally noticed that I've been wearing it and asked me to give it back to her, aha. So I wore my chandelier necklace instead.

My title is extremely random and has no correlation to my outfit. I was listening to Marina and The Diamond's The Family Album ( Best. Album. Ever) and 'Shampain' is one of the songs. If you haven't listened to her yet, you should go do it now! I'm in love with her voice. Ugh, I wish I could sing. Instead, I sound like a drowning cat that is conveniently playing a broken accordion. And no, I'm not exaggerating. 

Hope you guys had a nice day, xoxo.

Dress:  F21
Shoes:Marshall's
Tights: Mother's
Jacket: Guess
Necklace: Macy's
Watch (hidden): Juicy Couture.


I was tying my shoe and the camera went off, ahaha.



You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. Adore the last!
    Do you want to follow each other?

    www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, sure, I will check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! It's very city chic or something:)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress and you paired it so beautifully with that fabulous leather jacket!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is to die for :) And the shoes are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.