The Highs and Lows

9:07 PM Unknown 4 Comments

I'm wearing my pearl necklace, it's just hidden

       Hey guys!
This is today's outfit. When I was getting ready this morning, I basically planned my outfit around this high low skirt. High low skirts should be every petite girls' favorite item because it's not as long as a maxi skirt, but definitely not as short as a mini. It shows the right amount of leg. I plan to buy a few more of these skirts but in different colors, such as teal or pink.

I layered a sweater over a sleeveless blouse, so only the collar could be seen. I'm so ecstatic that the collar trend has not died out yet. Valentino F/W 2013 (which was beyond gorgeous)  had many pieces with detailed laced collars. I wore my converses because it's Monday and I was in no mood to go to school, let alone walk in heels. My mom told me that I looked like a hobo this morning ( Love you too mom). If anything, I think it's more hobo chic.  

Hope you guys enjoyed your day, xoxo. 

Sweater: F21
Blouse (Underneath): Charlotte Russe, gift
Skirt: F21
Converses: Target
Watch: Juicy Couture
 Necklace: Mother's, vintage


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.