#MyCosmoStyle

5:54 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys,

I was asked by Vegas.com to participate in their Las Vegas #MyCosmoStyle challenge! 

For this blogger challenge, I decided to mix high price and low price pieces together to get beautiful, but practical outfits. I also decided that I would do three outfit changes, just for the heck of it! Whenever I go on vacations, I want to look my best, but also be comfortable. 


This is what I would wear if I spent a day at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, one of the premium hotels in that area! 






During the day:






DaY

Crop tee
$29 - wolfandbadger.com


ONLY low waist jeans
$50 - only.com


Balenciaga gray boots
neimanmarcus.com


H M black woven handbag
$48 - hm.com





Dinner:


Dinner


Black party top
$43 - beginningboutique.com.au


E L L E R Y mid calf skirt
modaoperandi.com


Pointy toe shoes
blackfive.com



Handmade sterling silver jewelry
artisandesigngallery.com





Nightlife

If I had over 7,000$ to spend on a dress and shoes alone, I would definitely wear this outfit. I honestly don't care if it's too much for a club. Whenever I look at this dress, I think "Vegas!"
Now, I would only spend so much on a dress, if the dress comes with a 4.0 undergrad gpa and Harry Styles (I have some great priorities in life, guys).




ha



Matthew Williamson navy cocktail dress
$5,780 - matthewwilliamson.com


Brian atwood pumps
$1,190 - farfetch.com


Clare V blue clutch
revolveclothing.com


Glitzy Rocks stud earring set

overstock.com





So this is basically what I would wear to Las Vegas, if I ever had the opportunity to spend a day at The Cosmopolitan Hotel. 
A big thank you for Vegas.com for letting me to participate in this challenge.

Hope y'all had a great day,xoxo.










You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.