Beetlejuice

9:16 PM Unknown 2 Comments





Hey guys!
This weekend was pretty stressful, hence why I haven't updated in four days. School is ending in 27 days (not counting weekends, I believe) and I have a ton of work to do! I thought the second half of senior year was supposed to be relaxing! 
Anywho, this was today's outfit! I actually wore this top in my first outfit post a month ago. I bought these pinstriped leggings at a mall in Brooklyn during spring break. I bought them in off-white/beige and black. Stripes were a big trend on the runway for spring. On the sides, there are mesh strips. It's a fun way to show off some skin without being inappropriate. 
I'm finally wearing the pearls, again. Let's see how long it will take my mom to notice they're gone again, aha.

Oh, and on Sunday morning, I reached over 1,000 page views. So a big thank you to everyone who reads my blog. It means a lot that people actually take time out of their day to view this blog. Believe it or not, I put a lot of time and effort into this blog so you guys can enjoy reading it! Also a big thank you to the few people who leave comments; I appreciate them greatly!

Hope you enjoyed your day, xoxo.

Blouse: Mother's
Leggings: Karma
Shoes: Marshall's
Pearls: Mother; Vintage
Watch: Juicy Couture
Bag: Local store

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Super cute look! I am loving the stripe trend this year and bought a pair of pants too! Great styling!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And I saw your pants; they were so rad. I was in love aha.
      Amber,xoxo.

      Delete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.