Owls and Giraffes

7:51 PM Unknown 4 Comments




Hey Guys!
This is today's outfit. My friend told me that my pants are cheetah print, but I think they might be giraffe print.  Either way, these pants are pretty rad. This outfit is perfect for a casual girl's night out. I love this graphic tee so much! It might look a tad big on me because it's a medium since there were no more small sizes.
I look super short in these pictures. I'm only a lil over 5 feet, but still. Shout out to all my petite girls, aha.

Hope you guys enjoyed your day.

Shirt: F21
Pants: F21
Shoes: Marshall's
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Vintage; Mother's                                                                    

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. You look super gorgeous in this outfit!! and your pants looks really good on your skinny and long leg! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I thought my legs looked a little on the short side, but you just proved me wrong.
      Amber, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes! Are they comfortable though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes they are for the most part. They are definitely more comfortable than heels. I believe they are more comfortable when wore with socks!

      Delete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.