Today's Outfit!

6:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I cannot keep up with the weather recently! It starts to feel like the beginning of spring but then it snows!
I have trouble styling my outfits in the morning because in the afternoon, it feels a whole different season. 
( Okay! Slight exaggeration...)
I decided to style my outfit with a blazer because blazers go with almost any outfit. Blazers could make outfits look professional or laid-back and relaxed.
I added a long gold chain necklace because it overall completed the outfit.
 

I think the whole popping out one knee is my signature style! Ha

 Blazer: Forever 21
Tank top: My mother's
Pants: 2 Cute
Shoes: RocketDog
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklace: My mother's 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.