Seeing Triple

8:37 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys!
Today, I'm going to show you guys 3 ways I would style this floral dress!
Dress: Marshal's

Look 1: Simple, Casual
I just accentuated the dress with a gifted necklace and my converses from Target. This look is perfect for barbecues.



Look 2: City Life
I basically added on my Guess leather jacket to toughen up the dress and my favorite Marshall's wedges to add some height. Of course, I'm wearing my mother's pearl necklace. This look is perfect for a girl's night out!



Look 3: Back to school
This look is perfect for school! I slipped on a vest from Marshall's, my mother's pearls and my converses from Target.



Look 3 is my favorite because I've already worn it, aha. Which look do y'all prefer?

     Hope you guys enjoy your weekend, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.