Lace is a girl's new best friend

7:56 PM Unknown 2 Comments













Sorry for the blurry pics!

Hey guys!
This was Monday's outfit. I bought these lace leggings a year ago, but I had no idea what to pair them with! These leggings were difficult to style because they made some outfits look , um, inappropriate (for a lack of a better word). And I could not have myself looking a strumpet! ( nice noun Amber, thank you Amber) 
I found that pairing these leggings with this sweater dress made the outfit more girly and a little flirty. These leggings are also a bit loose on me, but I think I made them work. I like accessorizing with  pearls because it gives an outfit a 'classic' or 1920's look. 
Shoes: Marshall's
Sweater dress: F21
Leggings: Marshall's
Pearls: Mother's; vintage
Watch: Juicy Couture 
Yesterday, there were bombings at Boston where three people lost their lives and hundreds were injured. My heart and prayers go out to the people and families affected by this horrible attack. It's truly frightening that something this horrifying happened. There are ways to help those affected by this tragedy that I found at these websites, http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/04/boston_marathon.html and http://www.wtvm.com/story/21992356/boston-marathon-bombing-how-you-can-help

Today was also semicolon project day. 
I always draw a semicolon on my arm and today was no different! I plan to get it tatted!
Stay Strong!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.