Mint Beginnings

12:18 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys!
So yesterday on tumblr and instagram ( @unexpressedpotential), I said I was going to post late that night around 8 or 9. However, I was experiencing some horrible technical difficulties. Ugh. So right now it's 6:18 AM and I'm watching Seeking a Friend for the End of the World while updating. I honestly hate not following my schedule. Sorry to all the people who viewed my blog last night and didn't find a new post. I'll make it up to you guys one way or another!

Anyway, this gem is my graduation dress. It's more of a mint blue green color; however, in pictures, it looks more blue. Lace has been a really big trend for this spring and summer. I was kind of apprehensive about wearing this dress because I didn't think it was my style. ( Actually to be honest, I don't even know what my style is...) But when I tried it on, I instantly liked it. The color really complimented my skin tone and the cut outs are a nice way to show off skin without looking like a strumpet. The wedges aren't the most comfortable shoes, but I sometimes believe in style over comfort.

 Hope you guys have a nice day, xoxo.

Dress: Local Boutique 
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Watch: Juicy Couture 
Earrings: Macy's












You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.