My Summer 2013 Must-Haves

2:07 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys.
Since it's officially June, I think it's time for my summer must-haves. I don't follow trends frequently so these items might not be the latest trends. This post is just basically what I think is great for summer.

Chain Headbands

Urban Outfitters ( I believe this is sold out online but they are still other great ones. This was just my favorite one)


The other day I was thinking about accessories and I thought about chain headbands. I always wanted to have one but I couldn't find one at all! So yesterday I actually made one with a simple gold chain. It isn't anything special but I think it's cute. It's going to be in my outfit post tomorrow or Tuesday! Anyway, you can find chain headbands at Urban Outfitters or on Etsy, Amazon and Ebay.

Transparent Bags


Nasty Gal
Chanel



These bags are probably not the most practical but they are so chic and cute. If anything, I won't filled  them with wads of money or anything valuable. These bags were big on the Spring 2013 runways. You can buy these bags at Nasty Gal or on Etsy. You can also make them by yourself (which I might do).

Printed One Piece Swimsuits


Romwe

ASOS

BlackMilk


These swimsuits are fun and unexpected. I'm usually a bikini gal but these bathing suits are making me reconsider. I've seen  people wear these swimsuits as part of their outfits. They would wear them like shirts and pull on shorts, skirts or jeans. Romwe has ones at really great prices, while ASOS and Blackmilk swimsuits are a little more expensive.

This was a really short post. I might do a summer must-haves part 2, but these are my main ones!

What are your must-haves for the summer?

Hope you guys enjoy your day, xoxo.

I don't own any of these photos.


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.