Seeing Stripes

10:08 PM Unknown 2 Comments



Hey Guys!
Sorry I'm updating so late. This was today's outfit. If I had to describe this outfit, I would call it 'business casual'. Recently, I've been into rolling up the ends of my jeans, especially when I wear heels. It elongates my legs and makes me appear taller, which is great because I'm barely over 5 feet. A friend told me that I did look taller today, so I guess it's not all in my head, aha.

Hope you guys had a nice day,xoxo.

Blazer: Marshall's
Cami: Ann Taylor; Mother's
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Marshall's
Necklace: Mother's; Vintage
Watch: Juicy Couture

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Lovely casual look. Esp like the rad blazer <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is pretty rad, right?
      Amber,xoxo.

      Delete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.