Double Trouble (Guess who's back, back again) (Amber's back, back again)

4:01 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Photography by Mike
Guess who's back?
It's so weird to be typing this right now after I took my long ass break from blogging. I missed this blog with all my heart, but of course school was overwhelming and took up the majority of my time. However, I promised myself that by March I will make this blog one of my top priorities again, so here I am!

I apologize that some of the pictures aren't the same size. I actually figured out how to do that during winter break, but I forgot. I'm horrible at the technical stuff when it comes to blogging. 

These photos were actually taken for my school's fashion show. If you didn't know, I attend the University of Notre Dame and each year a student organization, the BCAC (Black Cultural Arts Council) holds a fashion show. Don't let the name fool you, anyone can walk in the show or join the club. Big name retailers and stores provide us the clothes. I'm super excited to participate in the show, since it was incredibly competitive to be a part of it. Over 50 people auditioned and only half of that made it through. 
The show is March 29th!

Hope y'all have a nice day, xoxo. 

Black Bandeau: Friend's
Red Bandeau: F21
Skirt: H&M
Black Beaded ecklace: Gift
Sliver Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe






















You Might Also Like

1 comment:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.