Just a little update...

5:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

                   Photography by Mike
This was taken for a natural hair project!

So this is just a quick little update to tell you guys that I am alive. I haven't blogged in a month and I felt like that was way too long and unacceptable. This semester of school has been super stressful. I'm double majoring in marketing and design, so I have an art project to do each week.
I don't have any cool updates to tell you guys, but definitely watch out for a outfit post hopefully later this week. I'm happy that people still took the time to check up on my blog during my unintentional hiatus. 

If you want to keep up with me and my blog updates, follow me on my social media sites. They're on the top of my blog.

Hope yall had a nice day,xoxo.
Sweater: Forever 21  

                             

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.