Over-sized sweaters & Beanies

7:56 PM Unknown 2 Comments




                                

 




This morning, I overslept (nothing new!) and literally styled this outfit in seconds.
 I wore an over-sized sweater but tied a knot on the side just to try something new!
I wore my favorite black pants. I would literally wear these jeans everyday if they did not get dirty so quickly.
I wore a beanie  because I felt that it completed the look. Beanies give a cool, laid back look to outfits.
I accessorized with a cream champagne chandelier necklace. I love wearing this necklace because it goes with almost all my outfits. I also wore my Juicy Couture watch.
On my feet, I wore my Madden Girl studded combat boots. These boots are so comfortable that I wear them basically everyday!
   Sweater: Marshall's
Pants: 2 Cute
Beanie: My dad's (Sorry dad, you aren't getting it back)
Shoes: Madden Girl
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Macy's
                                                      

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.