Not So Casual Friday

7:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

                                                                                     
Hey guys!
This was Friday's outfit. I thought that the sparkly shirt and colorful cheetah print flats would be too much but they ended up matching pretty well! ( At least that's what my mom told me...and moms are always right!) I'm trying to wear flats more often, especially since it's getting warmer.

 At some private/Catholic schools, kids have the opportunity to ditch their uniforms and dress in regular clothes on Fridays or certain days. I know a few kids who take this opportunity to 'bum' it, aka wear leggings, Uggs, and oversized sweaters. So this outfit was my spin on 'Casual Friday' or dress down days, whatever you call it. 

I went to my last school's musical yesterday, The Drowsy Chaperone. The musical was delightfully amusing. I cannot believe my senior year is almost over, but I'm excited to go to college in the fall. 

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend,xoxo.

Shirt: F21
Jacket: Gift
Jeans: F21 (I rolled them up)
Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Mom's; Vintage
Watch: Juicy Couture 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.