Not So Rock and Roll

8:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Hey guys!
Since I was really busy yesterday, I took pictures today of yesterday's outfit. I basically wasted my day at the hair salon to get my hair straighten. I usually wear my hair in its natural curly state, but I decided to straighten it recently because I was bored. Oh, and I  finally trimmed my ends. You didn't want to see my pre-trimmed ends; they were gnarly.

My sweater was originally a crop sweater that hit the top of my waist, but I accidentally shrunk it in the dryer. Now I usually pair it with  high wasted shorts or skirts.

I hoped you guys enjoyed your weekend, xoxo.

Shorts: Levi's
Converses: Watch
Sweater: Gift
Tights: My mother's
Jacket: Guess
Bracelet: My cousin's
Watch: Juicy Couture
Belt: My aunt's
If you can't tell, I like to, um, 'borrow' a lot of my family's accessories. Opps!




You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.