Happy Birthday Unexpressed Potential!

7:16 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Photography by Mike

So today, my blog is 1 year old and I'm in complete shock that I've been blogging for a year now. One complete full year; that's freaking crazy. I know a couple of people who started blogging around the same year as me and actually lost interest and abandoned their blogs. 
I'm extremely thankful for everyone who read my blog and especially to the people who comment or follow.It means so much to me that people actually like my blog.
During my first year, I got to work with the brand, Wild Beautiful Clothing, which was an amazing experience. I also did photoshoots with local photographers, which was so much fun. I'm so thankful for these opportunities! I'm obviously going to continue blogging, so you guys are (unfortunately) stuck with me.
I love everyone who reads, comments and/or follow my blog, you have no idea how grateful I am! 

Hope yall have a nice day,xoxo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.