(Broke) Gossip Girl

7:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments


 Photography by Jenn
Jenn and I yet again collaborated to do this photoshoot in Manhattan. Originally, Jenn and I were going to go to this event with Elle Magazine and Valentino, but we RSVP-ed too late and there was no more space. However, I already bought a whole outfit for the event so we decided to do a photoshoot in Manhattan and I brought along my best friend, Chantel, to join me. We had a lot fun, even though it was super awkward to pose in front of strangers while they stare. 

I decided to pair this dress with white because I figured that black would clash too much. I decided to make the dress less formal, so I paired it with a moto jacket and low heels. These heels are the shortest heels I've worn in YEARS. I'm not even exaggerating.  I tend to wear stilettos, because I'm super short. 

After the photoshoot, Chantel and I roamed around Manhattan acting like we were the cast of"Gossip Girl" minus the money. Hence the title. 

It was such a fun day.

Hope y'all had a nice day, xoxo.

On me:
Dress: From a local boutique, Ask Alice.
Shoes: Rainbow
Jacket: F21

On Chantel:
Dress: 2 Cute

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.