Flamboyant

3:59 PM Unknown 1 Comments




Hey guys,
So I modeled for a photography project for my friend and lovely neighbor, Katie. She had to take pictures that relate to a certain word and for these photos the word was flamboyant.  

We did this photoshoot at the beginning of the semester, hence the snow. This was actually during the coldest days of the year. The weather was severely below zero degrees and Notre Dame had to cancel class. And yes, I went outside wearing a bandeau in negative degree weather! Oh, the things I do for fashion. 


I've been addicted to bandeaus and bralettes recently. I also have been wearing sports bras as tops, so definitely keep an eye out for a few outfit posts of me wearing sports bras. My school's bookstore is selling them for only $12, so I bought a lot lately. 

Hope y'all had a great day,xoxo.

Jacket, Cardigan, Bandeau, Shoes: F21
Pants: 2 Cute
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Body Central


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Cool look! I would be cold in a bandeau like that but you seem to rock it!
    Hugs & Kisses, Olivia

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.