Sports Bra or Crop Top?

6:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys,
I've been obsessed with sports bras for the last few months. I actually wear them as crop tops. My college's bookstore was selling sports bras for $12, so I bought four of them. This is my favorite one.  And yes, I know galaxy print was so 2012. Don't call the fashion police. 
I paired the sports bra with leather track shorts and wedge booties, because I was trying to go for a sporty chic look. I tied a sweater around my waist, because I felt like the outfit was missing something.                                              
Hope y'all enjoyed your day, xoxo.

Sports bra: Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
Shorts: F21
Sweater: F21
Shoes: Local Boutique

R.I.P Maya Angelou
R.I.P to the victims of the UCSB shooting

My social media:
Twitter: UnexpressedP
Instagram: Unexpressedpotential 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.