Black Barbie

7:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments


 Hey guys,
During middle school and high school, I was called "Black Barbie" by a fellow classmate because of my long, straight hair. So when I visited my old high school earlier today, I wore this outfit to pay homage to the old nickname. 

I found this outfit a tad ironic and tongue in cheek, because it's not a typical 'Barbie' outfit. Plus, I swear way too much to even remind someone of a cute and innocent Barbie doll. 

Nonetheless, I was obsessed with Barbie when I was younger. My mom bought me all the dolls and I even had the Barbie Dream House. I actually still watch the Barbie movies; they're my guilty pleasure. 

It's still the awkward weather where it's warm enough to wear a crop top, but not warm enough to pair a crop top with shorts. So instead, I paired the shirt with my striped leggings, because I don't wear these leggings enough. I tied a mesh sweater around my waist in case the weather suddenly changed. 

Hope y'all enjoyed your day, xoxo.

Shirt and sunglasses: F21
Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Karma
Shoes: Local Boutique
Necklace: Random Chain

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UnexpressedP
Instagram: @Unexpressedpotential
Tumblr: http://unexpressedpotential.tumblr.com/
Facebook: facebook.com/unexpressedpotential

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.