Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Not So Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

6:28 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Hey guys,
Since it's summer, there are a ton of pool parties and trips to the beach and this outfit is ideal for those events (just replace the wedges for sandals for the beach). I actually wore this outfit to a pool party recently.

I recently bought this bikini top at Victoria's Secret for $50. Even though it is pretty expensive for a bathing suit, I firmly believe that it is worth the price. It's super bright and colorful; perfect for the summer! I love the scallop edges and bow in the middle. 

I'm so glad I bought this lace top because it serves as a perfect cover up! I paired the top with high waisted shorts, because they are always in trend for the summer.

Hope y'all had a nice day, xoxo.

Top: Marshall's
Bikini top: Victoria's Secret
Shorts: F21
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

Follow me on social media:
IG: unexpressedpotential



You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.