Bonobos- "Menswear Monday"

7:57 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Hey guys,
I was given the opportunity by Bonobos to create a post about my favorite summer look around their new collection. Bonobos is a men’s apparel brand focused on better-fitting clothes and a better-shopping experience. It is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, high energy, and superb customer experience. Launched in 2007 on the Internet with its signature line of better-fitting men’s pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States.

 They are currently launching a summer collection of Garment Dyed Chinos -  a new summer-time collection of casual chinos with rich, garment dyed color. Even though I'm a tad clueless about men's fashion, I figured this would be a great opportunity to appeal to my male audience. 
Here are some of my favorite looks from their Summer 2014 Lookbook featuring their Garment Dyed Chinos:




As you can see, this collection is for men who aren't afraid to experiment with fashion.
My number one favorite pair from this collection has to be the paisley print chinos. I like how Bonobos took a print that is commonly viewed as feminine and made it surprisingly masculine with the color. 

I definitely recommend this brand to any of my male readers who are looking to revamp their wardrobe this summer. 

Bonobos is also available at Nordstrom, in select stores or online! Check out the official website at http://www.bonobos.com/

Hope y'all had a nice day,xoxo.

FTC: I was contacted by Bonobos to make this post, but all opinions or reviews are mine. 

Check me out on social media:




You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.