Summer 2014 Fashion Must Haves

6:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Hey guys,

Since summer officially started, I decided to do a post about summer 2014 fashion must haves. This post is basically about the fashion trends happening this summer. 

1) Henna Chokers- These necklaces are huge this summer and I can see why. These necklaces are a fun way to accessorize and definitely pay homage to the beloved 90's fashion.

2) Mirrored Sunglasses- These sunglasses are another fun way to accessorize. I think these glasses look so freaking awesome and I want a pair.

3) Platform Shoes- Platform shoes started to become huge this year and I even have my own pair. Yes guys, I'm soooo trendy. Platform shoes are also popular in white, because the white color gives off a more futuristic vibe, which is also big this year.

4) Holographic Shoes- Basically holographic anything( leggings, skirts, shirts, hats,etc) is in style right now, but holographic shoes are a fun and unexpected way to incorporate that trend into your outfits. Wear holographic platform shoes and BAM!, you're killing two birds with one stone while looking great.

5) Neoprene Bikinis- If you haven't heard about the neoprene bikinis trend, then you're living underneath a rock. These bikinis are made from the material that scuba wear are made out of, so they're super sturdy and last longer than regular swimsuits. They're also freaking beautiful. 

6) Halter Cropped Tops- Let's all take a moment to praise whomever you believe in religiously because halter tops are back in style and I couldn't be happier. Halter cropped tops were huge during the 90's and they were my favorite article of clothing. I already bought one! Wear them with high waisted shorts and platform shoes and you will be the trendiest person on the block.

Hope you guys enjoyed your day,xoxo.

All images from Google





You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.