One Direction's Where We Are Tour

6:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Hey guys,
So on August 5, 2014, I finally saw One Direction in concert. I've been a huge fan of One Direction for almost four years, but this was the first time I saw them perform live and I couldn't be happier.  My cousin found tickets three days before the concert and even though the seats were crappy, I was living the dream. Plus, this was my first concert ever, so I was ecstatic.

Now, it's my goal to get front row tickets to the concert next year, because I feel like that would make the experience even better. Even though, I had so much fun at my concert, I could barely see the boys and missed so many little interactions between them that I wanted to see. Since I couldn't see the boys properly, I still don't believe that they are actual living, breathing people. Everything seemed so surreal. But despite those complaints, I still had the best day of my summer (possibly my life!!). 

I'm so grateful that I got to see them live, because I really do love them. I had so many people and friends tweeting and texting me to have fun at my concert, because they knew how much of a huge deal it was to me. 

For the concert, I wore a green halter top and black jeans with black wedges. I feel like this outfit is great for concerts. The color quality in the outfit pictures are different, because they were taken at two different times of the day. 

Hope y'all had a great day,xoxo.

Top: F21
Pants: 2 Cute. Similar (here and here)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry. Similar (here and here)


Social media:

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.