Paisley Print

6:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys,
Even though I'm extremely short, I'm a huge fan of maxi dresses. They're perfect for the summer, especially when it's hot and humid.

 I found this maxi dress at Marshall's. At first, I was unsure about this dress, because I'm not a huge fan of paisley print. However, when I tried the dress on, I instantly liked it. 

I didn't want to go overboard with accessories, so I just wore a chain, circle necklace. Even though I would usually wear wedges with maxi dresses,I decided to just wear some flip flops for comfort. I wore my  mirrored sunglasses, because it matches the colors of my dress.

Hope y'all had a nice day,xoxo.

Dress: Marshall's
Shoes: Crush. Similar (here)
Sunglasses: Steve Madden. Similar (here and here)
Necklace: Vintage. Similar (here)

Social Media:

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.