Summer 2014 Outfits-Fringe Top

6:08 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Photography by Jenn
Hey guys,
This is part two of my three part series collaboration with Jenn where I incorporate current, summer trends into my outfit. The first part was Summer 2014 Outfits- Kimono Style Cardigan

The second trend featured in this post is the fringe top. Fringe, in general, is a big trend for the summer. Fringe can be found on shirts, leggings, bikinis and shoes. Wearing a fringe top is the easiest way of incorporating this trend into your outfits.

 I really like the contrast between the white fringe and tan color of this top. I wanted to keep this outfit simple, so I only paired it with shorts and sunglasses. You can still be simple and fashionable at the same time!

In other news, the Pride Parade was today in NYC, but I couldn't participate which sucked, because I was planning to go for a month. But life goes on. I hope any of readers who went had fun. Happy Pride to my LGBTQQIAAP readers! 

Keep posted for the next outfit in this three part series!

Hope y'all had a nice day,xoxo.

Top: Marshall's. Similar (here)
 Shorts: Marshall's. Similar (here and here)
Sunglasses: F21

*Edited*
I added a new feature on my blog where you guys can shop my look for similar or exact pieces! All links are affiliate!



Stalk me on social media:
Instagram: @unexpressedpotential

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.