Summer 2014 Outfits-Cropped Halter Top

3:43 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Photography by Jenn
Hey guys,
This is the third and last post in the three part collaboration series with Jenn where I incorporate current trends into my outfits. The third trend featured in this outfit is the cropped halter top. The second post was Summer 2014 Outfits- Fringe Top.

I'm so excited that halter tops are back in style. They were huge in the 90's and early 2000's. They are now cropped because clothes in the 2010's obviously have to be short and reveal as much as skin as possible. I actually rolled the top up a little bit more at the end because I had a makeup stain. This top stains easily and since it's such a bright color, it's extremely noticeable.

Nonetheless, this top is my favorite top I bought this summer. I wear it almost everyday, not even exaggerating. It goes so well with everything I own.
For this outfit, I paired it with my floral shorts from sears. The green top emphasizes the green flowers in the shorts.

The pictures came out a little dark because the sun started to set during the photoshoot.

I hope my readers in the USA enjoyed Fourth of July. I had a lot of fun!

Edited: I totally forgot to mention how much fun I had doing this photoshoot collaboration with Jenn. It was a blast and I really hope you guys liked this three part series. I plan to do more similar posts in the future.

Hope y'all enjoy your day, xoxo.

Top: F21. Sold out. Similar (here)
Shorts: Sears. Similar (here)

*Edited*
I added a feature on my blog where you guys can shop my look for similar or exact piece. All links are affiliate.



Follow me on social media:
Instagram:@unexpressedpotential


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.