LOL

6:15 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys,

I've come to terms that I don't have a signature fashion style. A lot of fashion bloggers or people I know have a particular, distinct fashion style. But I wholeheartedly believe that I don't have one. However, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I use fashion as a way  to express myself, and I feel like having a signature fashion style would stifle my self expression. I like that I could wear a style that is similar to boho one day, then wear a style similar to grunge the next day.  As long as I stay true to myself, I don't see a problem with wearing different fashion styles.  


For this outfit, I have no idea what I would categorize it in regards to a particular fashion style. I feel like it's more of a mixture of different styles, haphazardly thrown together by yours truly. But I really like this outfit! I like pairing blues and yellows/golds together. Someone once told me that blue and yellow don't match, but I definitely think she was 1000000% wrong. Blue and yellow do match, right? 

I really like the graphic on the top. It reminds me of the acronyms LOL or LMAO for some reason. Probably because the words are ingrained into my everyday vocabulary. I'm not even exaggerating, I actually say LOL out loud.

I completed the look with a gold chain necklace, mirror rose gold sunglasses( that my dad picked out, he 
wanted me to tell you guys that) and my white leather platforms shoes.

Hope y'all had a good day,xoxo.

Shirt: Forever 21 (Sold out)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Choies
Necklace: Saks Off 5th 
Sunglasses: Steve Madden

Shop This Look...
for exact or similar pieces from this outfit 
Stalk me on Social Media (I won't mind):
Instagram: @unexpressedpotential

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.