Pretty Things-Inspiration of the Week

7:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments


 Hey guys,

  Here's another inspiration post. 

I didn't have a certain theme in mind, so I just found pictures that I think are pretty and aesthetically pleasing, hence the title.  This post definitely represents my tumblr. I don't have a certain theme for it, but everything seems to just work together and look good (well, to me).

This is also my mindset when I chose my outfits. I don't have a certain style, but I just throw shit together and see if it looks pretty.

I'm thinking about doing an inspiration post each week... let's see how that goes.

Hope y'all enjoy your day,xoxo.

All pictures are from Tumblr.
Social media:

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.