Independence Day

6:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments


 Hey guys,
So this is what I wore on Fourth of July. I usually have trouble with trying to incorporate the colors of the flag into my wardrobe, but this year I definitely succeeded. 

Since Fourth of July was a tad cold this year, I decided to wear my kimono style cardigan for warmth. The cardigan also made the outfit look more festive and complete. This outfit is a great example that you can wear different shades of the same color and still match. I have all shades of blue in this outfit, but they don't clash or look tacky. 

Do my photos look different? Well, I finally have tripod!! I can finally take pictures at all different angles and it's so much easier now. Don't even ask me how I was taking pictures before because it's extremely embarrassing. I can also take pictures at different locations and such. I'm so excited, y'all don't even understand. 

I have a new feature on my blog where you can see and shop my outfit. With this widget, I'm going to include either the exact or similar pieces that make up my outfit. By clicking the widget, you guys would be directed to the actual retailer website. All links are affiliate.

Shorts: Forever 21
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Call It Spring
Necklace: Vintage
Cardigan: Marshall's
Sunglasses: Steve Madden

Shop This Look...
for exact or similar pieces from this outfit



Hope y'all had a nice day,xoxo.
Stalk me on Social Media:
Instagram: @Unexpressedpotential 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

If you choose to comment, thank you :) I read and reply to all comments.